We know you’re busy. So we’ve made registering for CONNECT 2018 as simple as possible!
Your registration includes EVERYTHING on our full schedule of conference activities:
- 10 hours of taiko workshops (4 workshops @2.5 hours each)
- Admission to our Taiko Open Mic Night
- Presentations and discussion sessions with our instructors and other special guests
- The opportunity to save on shipping costs for quality taiko equipment from ASANO TAIKO U.S.
- And LOTS of great opportunities to connect, including informal lunchtime roundtable discussions and optional night owl/early bird activities
We’ve got you covered for food, too.
All registrations include lunch and dinner on both Friday and Saturday. If you’re staying on campus, you also get breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
If you choose to stay in our campus accommodations
Your registration covers your room for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights (yup, that’s THREE nights for about the same price as you’d pay for a single night at the local Marriott) … which gives you plenty of extra time for taiko camaraderie!
So what’s the bottom line?
Early registration has ended and we are over 50% sold out! So register ASAP – you don’t want to miss out…
- Double room + registration: $555.00
Single room + registration: $600.00sold out
- Commuter registration: $380.00
If you’re bringing a car to campus, you’ll also want to pick up a campus parking pass. It’s just $20 for the whole conference. [Trust us, you don’t want to get a UMD parking ticket!]
When you register, you can also pre-order one of our super-snazzy conference t-shirts (or more than one…the “taikons” are pretty awesome, after all!) for $15.