We know you’re busy. So we’ve made registering for CONNECT 2020 as simple as possible!
Your registration includes EVERYTHING on our full schedule of conference activities:
- 12 hours of taiko workshops (4 workshops @3 hours each)
- Admission to our Taiko Open Mic Night
- Discussion sessions with our instructors and other special guests
- The opportunity to save on shipping costs for quality taiko equipment from ASANO TAIKO U.S.
- And LOTS of great opportunities to connect, including informal lunchtime roundtable discussions and optional night owl/early bird activities
We’ve got you covered for food, too.
All registrations include lunch and dinner on both Saturday and Sunday. If you’re staying on campus, you also get breakfast on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.
If you choose to stay in our campus accommodations
Your registration covers your room for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights (yup, that’s THREE nights for about the same price as you’d pay for a single night at the local Marriott) … which gives you plenty of extra time for taiko camaraderie!
So what’s the bottom line?
Register ASAP and take advantage of our special early registration rates – there are only 80 spots available for CONNECT 2020 and you don’t want to miss out!
- Double room + registration: $520.00
- Single room + registration: $565.00
- Commuter registration: $345.00
If you’re bringing a car to campus, you’ll also want to pick up a campus parking pass. It’s just $20 for the whole conference. (Trust us, you don’t want to get a UMD parking ticket!)
When you register, you can also pre-order a super-snazzy conference t-shirt for $20. We have two colors to choose from. … pick your favorite or get one of each (the “taikons” are pretty awesome, and back by popular demand)!
What happens if my plans change?
If something comes up and you have to cancel your registration…
- between 1 Feb and 30 April, you will receive a full refund
- between 1 May and 24 July, you will receive a 50% refund
- after 24 July – sorry, but we are unable to offer refunds in the week prior to the event.