Mark H is excited to be part of this special event! Be sure to arrive at 5pm so you can see him and the rest of the “pre-show” entertainment!
Celebrate the sixth year of free live opera simulcasts at the ballpark by joining WNO for the family friendly opera, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s The Magic Flute on Saturday, May 3 at 7 p.m. Gates open at 5 p.m.
Arrive early to Nationals Park to enjoy entertainment and activities including:\
- Live performances on Centerfield Plaza
- Taiko drumming demonstrations
- A coloring station featuring designs by Jun Kaneko
- A meet and greet with M&M’S® Miss Brown
- Photo opportunities for kids of all ages with the living statue of Babe Ruth and cut-outs of characters from The Magic Flute.
- Kids can also play in the open playground, dress up with items from our costume trunk, and have their faces painted
- Chances to win prizes, including tickets to Kennedy Center performances, the Kennedy Center 4th of July Celebration, or a year of free candy!
- And more!
M&M’S® Opera in the Outfield is free and open to the public; registration is not required for admission. Seating in the stands will be available for walk-ins at the event. See below for information on outfield seating. M&M’S® Opera in the Outfield will take place rain or shine!